Thursday, July 11, 2013

Prayer for Projects

I am excited to announce upcoming EMI team project trips I will be leading this term! Please pray with me as volunteers are selected and preparations are made. I am blessed to be part of the work The LORD is doing with these ministries.

Please take a few minutes to read through the project descriptions on our website.

http://emiea.org/projects/projectprofile_9148.shtm

I will be traveling to South Sudan in August with Food for the Hungry for a preliminary assessment trip for the disaster risk reduction project which will take place in November. 


And the children's village project with Bridge a Life is set for September. 

Could you or someone you know join one of these teams?

Are you interested in sponsoring an EMI project?

Would you consider joining my support team? 

I am looking forward to hearing from you!


Me and intern Meggie sporting the new EMI East Africa t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment